We will be re-commencing services in person on Easter Day (Sunday 4th April 2021). Please see ‘services and worship’ section of the website for service dates and times.
Some of our churches in the benefice are open for private prayer during the day. They are as follows:
Cockfield St Peter (every day)
Lt Whelnetham St Mary (every day)
Gedding St Mary (every day)
Bradfield St Clare (weekends only from 17/18 April 2021)
Felsham St Peter (Wednesdays and Sundays)
Bradfield St George remains closed.
In order to make your visit to our churches as safe as you can, please observe the following:
- Please use the sanitizer to clean your hands as provided
- Use the disposable gloves if you wish and leave them in the box provided as you exit the church
- only one or two persons from the same household in the church at the same time, please check before entering
- please do not use the pews – there will be designated chairs provided which will be cleaned regularly
- We would appreciate you leaving brief contact details on the sheet provided as you enter the building. This will be removed regularly and briefly kept in case there is any follow up needed in the days following your visit.
- Please do follow Government guidance and remain 2 metres from another person, and please do not enter the building if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, including a persistent cough, temperature, loss of smell or taste
- Please contact us if you develop symptoms of Covid-19 within seven days of your visit